Blue is along with white the most popular colors for paper crafting. In a poll with over 800 votes in TPC’s Facebook group 15 percent stated that they preferred to use blue when paper crafting. Blue is associated with calmness and creativity.
- Color Category: Primary Color/Cold Color
- Complementary Color: Orange
- Mixing Ratio – Color Mixing: NA
- Symbolism: Blue is associated with fantasy and poetry. Blue can increase your creativity and have calming effect. Blue is also associated with seriousity and formality.
- Positive Characteristics: Stability, peace, harmony.
- Negative Characteristics: Gloom, sadness, coldness, loneliness.
- Associated styles: Classic – Pop Art – Whimsical
READ ALSO: RED – NOT POPULAR, BUT PASSIONATE
We have put together a Mood Board in blue. Hopefully it can inspire you to make a card or a layout in this calm and creative color?
This post is published by TPC Magazine.