Green is not among the most popular colors to use for paper crafters. In a poll with over 800 votes in TPC’s Facebook group only 7 percent stated that they preferred to use this color when paper crafting. Green is associated with positive feelings like growth, fertility and care and is a popular color for summer and Christmas Projects.
- Color Category: Secondary Colour/Cold Colour
- Complementary Color: Red
- Color Mixing: Blue/yellow
- Symbolism: Green is associated with nature and growth. Green is a common colour in nature. Green has a calming effect and it attracts attention.
- Positive Characteristics: Fertility, growth, care.
- Negative Characteristics: Poison, jealousy.
- Associated styles: Bohemian/Art Nouveau – Whimsical
READ ALSO: ORANGE – JOY AND PLEASURE
We have put together a Mood Board. Hopefully it can inspire you to make a card or a layout in this caring color?
This post is published by TPC Magazine.