I just love this layout made by Charmane Sharp. She describes the layout as a “Celebration of me” and I love the idea, the wonderful colors and the beautiful design. The somewhat rustic elements sits so nicely together with the sunflowers and the blue sky and make this layout so authentic.
- Type of project: Scrapbook 12×12 layout
- Occasion: Celebrating Me
- Style: Mixed Media – Shabby Chic
- Techniques used: Fussy cutting, Distressing paper and blending oxides.
- Decoration: Layering fussy cut pieces with resin elements, flowers and chipboard creates beautiful decorations.
- Main colour: Burnt Yellow, Neutrals and light Green.
- Equipment used: Trimmer, Scissors, Glue, spatula, Foam tape, Blending sponges, water spray, die cut machine, heavy body glue
READ ALSO: COLORING PAGES DONE… NOW WHAT?
Can you describe the project?
This project was created to celebrate the authentic me. The country girl in me.
How did you make it?
A 12×12 layout that was put together by tearing paper and folding the edges to create movement. Also Representing the texture of the Australian bush. Mixing Resin pieces with 2Crafty Chipboard to add more depth and detail.
What kind of materials did you use?
Sunflowers are Background papers by Scrapandme. Prima Moulds 2Crafty Chipboard Finnabair wax, crackle paste, clear gesso, Gesso Tim Holtz Distress Oxides Doily 49 and Market flowers Taylored Expressions stencil Mandala die Lindys sprays.
How much time did you use for making this?
An hour of fussy cutting and then 5hours of designing and placement.
What inspired you to make this?
Inspired by the beautiful papers by Scrapandme and the lovely flowers by 49 and Market coordinating perfectly with the 2Crafty Chipboard title.
Do you have a blog or social media account where we can see more of what you are making?
Instagram – Charmane_Sharp
Facebook – Scrapbooking with Passion by Charmane Sharp
This post is published by TPC Magazine.