Creme is not among the most popular colors to use for paper crafters. In a poll with over 800 votes in TPC’s Facebook group only 5 percent stated that they preferred to use this color when paper crafting. Creme is associated with calm, peace and nature and is a popular color for especially wedding projects.
- Color Category: Mixed Color/Warm Color/Pastel Color
- Complementary Color: NA
- Color Mixing: White/Yellow
- Symbolism: Associated with natural products. A calm and peaceful color.
- Positive Characteristics: Clarity, goodness.
- Negative Characteristics: NA
- Associated styles: Art Nouveau – Elegance – Shabby Chic
READ ALSO: GREEN – GROWTH AND CARE
We have put together a Mood Board. Hopefully it can inspire you to make a card or a layout in this peaceful color?
This post is published by TPC Magazine.