These beautiful Art Journal pages is made by Emka. I just love the design, the look and the wonderful, delicate colors Emka has used on the pages. I am also impressed of the way Emka has made the motif blend into the background, making a seamless look, of these Art Journal pages.
- Type of project: Art journal pages.
- Occasion: This was a guest project.
- Style: Mixed media, vintage.
- Techniques used: Mixed media, stamping, embossing,
- Decoration: Paper elements, photo.
- Media used: Distress Ink, Ranger white embossing powder, VersaMark embossing ink, Black Archival
- Ink, black and white Sakura Gelly Roll,
- Equipment used: Ranger Heat It Craft tool
Can you describe the project?
These are the pages of an art journal.
How did you make it?
First, I made the background using stamps and inks. Once the background was dry, I added cut-out paper pieces and a photo. I outlined the paper elements with white and black gel pen.
What is the size of your project?
9x14cm (3,5″ x 5,5″) sketchbook.
What kind of materials did you use?
I used Distress Inks, stamps, embossing powders, paper elements, photo.
How much time did you use for making this?
About 1 hour.
What inspired you to make this?
I was inspired by the moodboard.
This post is published by TPC Magazine.