Copper is not considered a color of it own – copper is a red colored metal. The distinctive copper color is due to copper reflecting red and orange light. Copper is not among the most popular colors to use for paper crafters. In a poll with over 800 votes in TPC’s Facebook group only 1 percent stated that they preferred to use this color when paper crafting.
- Color Category: Mixed Color/Warm Color/Earth Color
- Complementary Color: NA
- Mixing ratio – Color Mixing: Red/Orange
- Symbolism: Associated with fire and earth.
- Positive Characteristics: Fiery, energetic, mettlesome.
- Negative Characteristics: Temper, danger.
- Associated styles: Grunge – Steam Punk
READ ALSO: GOLD – WEALTH AND SUCCESS
We have put together a Mood Board. Hopefully it can inspire you to make a card or a layout in this energetic color?
This post is published by TPC Magazine.