Black is somewhat popular among the colors to use for paper crafters. In a poll with over 800 votes in TPC’s Facebook group 7 percent stated that they preferred to use this color when paper crafting. Black in considered as a color in everyday speech, but is actually the absence of colors.
- Color Category: NA
- Complementary Colour: White/White
- Mixing ratio – Color Mixing: NA
- Symbolism – Associated with seriousness, sorrow and death, but also with authority, power, intelligence and knowledge.
- Positive Characteristics: Peace, calm, mystery
- Negative Characteristics: Sadness, emptiness, aggression
- Associated styles: Gothic – Punk – Steam Punk
READ ALSO: COPPER – FIRE AND ENERGY
We have put together a Mood Board. Hopefully it can inspire you to make a card or a layout in this mysterious color?
This post is published by TPC Magazine.