Violet is somewhat popular among the colors to use for paper crafters. In a poll with over 800 votes in TPC’s Facebook group 6 percent stated that they preferred to use this color when paper crafting. Purple and Violet are two terms for almost the same color. But while violet is a real color is purple a mix between red and blue.
- Color Category: Secondary Colour/Warm Colour/Pastel Colour
- Complementary Color: Yellow
- Mixing ratio – Color Mixing: Red/blue
- Symbolism: Connects with the royal and with the religious/liturgy. Violet fosters deep thoughts and spirituality – Violet is associated with royals and religion.
- Positive Characteristics: Wisdom, peace, wealth, elegance, sublimity, mystery.
- Negative Characteristics: Remorse, penalty.
- Associated styles: Shabby Chic
READ ALSO: COPPER – FIRE AND ENERGY
We have put together a Mood Board. Hopefully it can inspire you to make a card or a layout in this spiritual color?
This post is published by TPC Magazine.